"I don't mop up for anybody."

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I am taking an indefinite leave of absence from the blog.

Bird and perhaps occasionally, Jim, will lead you in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Getting a master's degree while working full time is challenging. Throw 2 kids, a new house, a dog that won't listen, and 2 cats (that I'm sort of allergic to) into the mix, and I don't have time to entertain your sorry asses right now.

So stay tuned and continue to enjoy the blog.

If you think you can add something to the blog, hit me up on facebook and I'll forward your interest to Bird. We can use a few more writers...

If I get a chance, I'll periodically update you with my thoughts. For now, I'm out.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Is this your Jesse Spano moment? At least you don't have to worry about getting into Stamford as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try overcoming a caffeine pill addiction. Not easy. NO TIME!

    P.S. I'm So Excited!

    ReplyDelete