"I don't mop up for anybody."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where's Jim?


Some of you are curious why we are advertising 3 bloggers but only giving you posts from Anthony and Brian.

The missing blogger, Jim, does exist. Barely.

I called Jim today to talk about the blog, and I seriously would've rather talked for hours with this guy. The conversation was that unbearable.

I did 99% of the talking while Jim was clearly annoyed that I made him lift and hold his .08 oz. cell phone to his ear. My bad.

Jim is claiming to be "sick as a dog," and that's why you haven't met him yet.

In all seriousness, he truly did sound awful. So, we're buying his story for now.

I'd call him to check on how he's doing and give you all updates, but I think I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater while munching on some rusty tin foil.

So, if you're reading this: Get well, Jim. And don't come back sooner than you should, because I don't want to hear your excuses about not being 100% when you lose our debates.


UPDATE (5-5-2010): HE'S ALIVE! Read Jim's take on the Jason Bay trade here.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like Ferris trying to convince Cameron that he wasn't really sick.

    Knibb High Football Rules!

    ReplyDelete