"I don't mop up for anybody."

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Go Holmes to New York



Can this moron ever stay out of trouble? Seriously. Sounds like 'Ton needs something to mellow him out. Hmmm.

Initially, I thought the Steelers got ripped off when they traded him.

Now, I'm beginning to think the Steelers are lucky they got anything for him.

The Jets should be careful. (acquiring someone who doesn't understand basic Jet safety rules is at least ironic.)

Inviting a cancer in the locker room can be dangerous. Trust me, I know....Bird, who played on many of the same teams as me growing up, was born in July.

(Crap. It figures that after I went through the trouble of remembering Bird's birthday, I found out his birthday is the first day of leo. Technicality. He was still a locker room cancer.)



8 comments:

  1. Now that you indirectly pointed out that you are a "Cancer," it explains so much. Your cancerous attitude is obviously what prevented us from getting properly mentally prepared before basketball games. If you would have just let us sit in the car in silence like we wanted to and not forced your AC/DC tapes upon us, maybe we could have won a couple games against St. Alphonsus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that being the driver and getting reamed out by the coach because you were not mentally prepared. To this day I will never forget hells Bells or big Balls or by the way being no longer aloud to enter the Wendys in Cranberry due to the disruptive group that I was with. By the way Frank Thomas does not work at Wendys which Anthony as you have become an adult you probably now realize because I dont think you were totally aware then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way if you really wanted that cookie Anthony all you had to do was ask. I didnt realize it would scar you for life..Im so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna. You have to admit, part of you still wishes I was that shy kid in 2nd grade instead of the troublemaker you see before you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to the topic at hand though how bout them Jaguars. 14-2 durning the 90 soccer season?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Jaguars overcame some questionable coaching and turned in a solid season. Credit goes to the guys who wore the biggest glasses that year, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't really say Bird was a locker room cancer. I believe our team was successful at altering the length of mass due to we had a soccer game. I am aware of this cause we went to the same church. Now don't get me wrong we were an awesome team playing for absolutely nothing except street cred, but really thinking back pressuring the pastor to end mass early for the game. Sorry Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to admit that the Jags had tons of street cred. Bird used to get honked at all the time when he was on his paper route. Street cred.

    ReplyDelete